Healthy teeth and gums result from good oral hygiene habits. That means brushing your teeth with toothpaste after each meal – or at least twice a day. It also helps to use a mouthwash that reaches every part of the mouth, keeping it fresh and clean.
It’s normal to swallow a small amount of toothpaste or mouthwash during use. But by using natural products, we can enjoy greater peace of mind. That is why at Lacer Natur® we have developed our eco-friendly toothpaste from three main natural ingredients:
- Plant extracts (Biosecur® Organic Oral Care) that provide bioflavonoids and polyphenols with antiseptic and antioxidant properties
- Xylitol, obtained from sustainably grown corn, which prevents dental plaque and protects against cavities
- And fluorine, which prevents cavities, reinforces the minerals of your teeth and prevents dental plaque
For the mouthwash, the main active elements are also Biosecur® Organic Oral Care and xylitol. In both our mouthwash and our toothpaste, these are naturally produced and environmentally friendly ingredients.
In addition, the packaging in the Lacer Natur® range is created with sustainability in mind: we use recycled and recyclable paper and plastic, and less packaging materials. Because we want to take care of the health of the environment, as well as the health of your mouth.
To complete the range, we have created our bamboo toothbrush, with a 100% biodegradable natural bamboo handle and plant origin ECO bristles. The toothbrush comes in 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard packaging.
Healthy habits to take care of your teeth and gums
Here are some more things you can do to take care of your oral health:
- Stop smoking
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, especially raw ones
- Eat and drink less sugar and alcohol
- Drink more water
- Visit your dentist every year
By following these simple recommendations, you can enjoy strong and healthy teeth and gums – and keep smiling for years to come.